Saturday, August 22, 2009

Maynard S. Clark: Vegetarian to the World

Maynard S. Clark

Vegetarian to the World

From September 8-21, 2006, I enjoyed IVU's 37th World Vegetarian Congress in Goa, India.
My photos of my India journeyings are now available, separated by dates the photos have been taken:

10 September 2006 in Varca, Goa, India - 37th World Vegetarian Congress in Radisson White Sands Hotel

11 September 2006 in Varca, Goa, India - 37th World Vegetarian Congress in Radisson White Sands Hotel

12 September 2006 in Varca, Goa, India - 37th World Vegetarian Congress in Radisson White Sands Hotel

13 September 2006 in Goa, India - 37th World Vegetarian Congress in Radisson White Sands AND full day touring sites in Goa

14 September 2006 in Varca, Goa, India - 37th World Vegetarian Congress in Radisson White Sands Hotel

15 September 2006 in Varca, Goa, India - 37th World Vegetarian Congress in Radisson White Sands Hotel

16 September 2006 in Varca, Goa, India - 37th World Vegetarian Congress in Radisson White Sands Hotel AND half-day trip of Goan state

18 September 2006 touring Karnataka, India as a vegan group in a bus

19 September 2006 touring Karnataka, India as a vegan group in a bus

20 September 2006 touring Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (Mani Bhawan and other sites)

21 September 2006 touring Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (Elephanta Caves, Museums, dinner)

More are uploaded to my Picasaweb site, which you will find there by navigating.
The 38th IVU World Vegetarian Congress was in Dresden, German.
www.IVU.org

I have since lost that Kodak 3.2 megapixel digital camera and replaced it with one, a second, and now a third digital camera that isn't quite so good, though now i'm working with an 8.0 megapixel camera. I think i need a Canon PowerShot, so photographers - share your thoughts and insights with me.

The 39th IVU World Vegetarian Congress is expected to be again in SE Asia.

After quite a few very interesting years working (and learning) at TTC, I left.

Now I'm working again entirely in Boston's Longwood Medical Area.
I have been work for Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Public Health off and on since the early 1990s.

I'm active in several local Meetups, but three are vegetarian-related:
Boston Vegan Meetup
Boston Vegetarian Meetup Boston Veggie Meetup

My Yahoo 360 BLOGS were under maynardclark and maynardsclark.
When Yahoo! CLOSED the 360 blogging platform and allowed us to migrate our content to the Yahoo! profiles, the first of those two blogs had brought me about 1.3 million different readers who joined one or both of these blogs and stay in touch with me.My MSN/Microsoft Live Spaces blogs are found at

I continue to blog on a Yahoo! platform at my two Yahoo! profiles (maynardclark and maynardsclark), and if you try to access the earlier 360 blogs, you will be redirected to the Yahoo! profile corresponding to that profile/360 blog.

My nine (9) Google Blogspot blogs are at

Other current photos of me will be found with my current writings on my various blogs. Join them all!!

All of us should live as vegetarians -- vegans -- because we ARE vegetarians (vegans) anatomically.
Social behavior contradicts this anatomical reality because that fact isn't widely recognized by our species.

The Vegetarian Resource Center's byline has been "Making Connections for Plant-Based Diets since 1993"











Summerfest Photos

Every year, the North American Vegetarian Society (NAVS) holds an annual NAVS Vegetarian Summerfest (often in Johnstown PA). Chef Ken Bergeron, CEC, holder of gold, silver, and bronze medals in the International Culinary Olympics and author of Professional Vegetarian Cooking, organizes the kitchen and makes possible three (3) vegan buffet meals daily AND vegan snacks throughout the evenings (dfuring socializing and evening entertainment after the evening plenaries).


No comments: